Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 2-Nicole

Forgot to mention that I consumed 126oz of water yesterday.
Also got to bed at 930pm last night. I woke up at 515am today. I think its
important to note that I never set an alarm clock. My body wakes up when it
wants to and tells me its time for bed when it wants to.
530am:1 scoop whey, 20 oz water, fermented overnight with 1 tbsp probiotic
7am: Put in Blender: 4 ice cubes, 1/2c coconut milk, 2 cups spinach, 1/2c frozen blueberries, shake or two of cinnamon, tumeric. Water to consistency. I purchased a ton of organic blueberries earlier in the year. Washed em up and froze them myself. If you buy frozen fruit from a store be sure the only ingredient is the fruit itself! Also had 2 eggs over easy.
915am:Pre WOD supplements, 1 raw banana pepper. I just eat it like I would eat a banana.
10am:CrossFit WOD-www.crossfitsolafide.com
Yesterday I wasnt able to max out on dl because we ran out of time. But I did get up to 295# and I finished yesterdays WOD in 10:49 Rx'd.
1130am: 1 scoop protein power with 10 oz of coconut milk and 6 oz water. Post WOD supplements.
130pm: 1/4c Paleo Granola with 1/2c coconut milk, 2 scoops Greens SuperFood with 24oz water.
250pm: 3 mile bike ride to get Addie from school
430pm: 1 tbsp raw almond butter (ate it right off the spoon!) 1 serving of zuchinni, roma tomato, onion, mushroom, banana pepper and chicken dish. I seasoned with cayenne, red pepper flakes, basil, oregano, and tumeric. Prob like 3 oz chicken and 1 1/2c veggies if I had to guess the break down.
730pm: 1/2c greek yogurt, 2 strawberries. Juiced 1 cucumer, 1 bunch of kale, 1 lemon, 1 green pepper.
9pm: 1 scoop whey protein with 20 oz water. I forgot to ferment probiotic so I just took it seperately.
In bed by 945pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment