Friday, September 30, 2011


Day 3 Dale
Resting today to be ready for tomorrow. Going to be racing a 5k up in KY.

I read for a while last night. "National Cancer Institute and American Cancer Society, Criminal Indifference to Cancer Prevention and Conflicts of Interest" huge eye opener to the cancer "industry" and how we are too focussed on "damage control" rather than true prevention in America.

7:00 woke up, not a morning person. 2 eggs over easy w/ diced red pep, 1/4 red onion, cayenne pep, half avocado.

10 - 1 capsule of perfect ration omegas, 10,000 IU Vit. D/probiotics, cell detox, 300mg vit. C

- small handful of dried apple a patient made for me :) got love my patients!

12:30 - egg plant w/ 2 diced jalapenos, 1/4 onion, warmed in pan w/ coconut oil then added tomato sauce, cayenne pep, curry, sea salt, black pep, also more chicken gizzards and liver.

3:00 - kombucha and raw bell pep.

The pic is my dinner for the drive to KY tonight. I add spices and hummus to it as well and olive oil.

I am a creature of habit so as you can tell my meals are repetitive for times. For several reasons... health is a lifestyle and the veggies I get come from CSA, and meats are typically cooked in amounts to be re-heated on the stove for quick meals.




No comments:

Post a Comment