Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 3-Nicole


Hey Hey its Friday! Can I get a Whoop Whoop! Its Girls Night Out in Nashville tonight for me! We will be having dinner at Burger Up and driving to dessert at either The Wild Cow or Jeni's. You can google these places to get an idea of what quality of food they sell. I am super excited!!!! I already know what I am ordering...good food is kinda a big deal to me! lol.
Ok so I was laying in bed at 915pm last night...call me a loser...I know. Read for about 30 mins and crashed out hard at 945 or earlier.
515am-Awake
530-1 1/2 scoop whey protein with 20 oz water and 1 tbsp raw probiotic fermented overnight.
730am-1 large gluten free pancake topped with 1 tbsp raw almond butter and apple butter. 2 eggs over easy with organic basil. 2 strawberries. Juiced: 1 lemon, 1 cucumber, 5 celery stalks, 1 green bell pepper. (Addie's juice is 1 apple with a little water)        
10am-CF WOD-www.crossfitsolafide.com
1130-20 Almonds, 1 scoop whey protein with 20 oz water
12-45 mins of Yoga followed with 20oz water
130pm-Adjustment at Dr Browns office
215pm-16oz Kombucha
3pm-3mile bike ride to get Addie
5pm-Drive to Nashville
6pm-Dinner @ Burger Up: Local Salad: No dressing. Bison burger with sauteed spinach.
730pm-Dessert @ Jeni's-1 scoop of Brambelberry Crisp in a cup
9pm-Probiotic
11:10pm-In bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment