Saturday, October 29, 2011

BLOGGING

I am finding it almost impossible to keep up with this blog while away.  :( 
I am a bad blogger. lol. Seriously sorry guys. I will re commit on Monday I promise.
Some things to note:
80% of my diet for the last 2 days and next 2 days will be and have been carbs. Gluten Free pancakes, Couscous, Gluten Free pasta, Sweet Potato, and higher carb fruits/veggies. The other 20% is protein with the occassional fat. I havent worked out at all since Thursday. No CF, No Running. Just been resting my body. I will keep you posted on how I do on the Marathon. The temp here is currently below freezing...should be fun. I will be running with coconut water, coconut milk, dates, and honey for energy and electrolyte replensishment. I will also be running with coconut oil on my feet and ankles to improve the circulation. I will be wearing Sivargis compression socks that have been specifically measured to my feet and calves. I will not be wearing my minimialist shoes....undecided on which shoes I will be wearing at this point. Up in the air between Brooks or Asics.

No comments:

Post a Comment