Friday, October 21, 2011

Nicole-Day 24

430am-Awake
445am-1scoop whey with 10 oz water, 6 oz coconut milk. Handful of wild dried blueberries.
5am-BM
730am-Today is High Carb day! 3 Gluten Free pancakes topped with 1 tbsp real grassfed butter and a blueberry syrup I made (blueberries boiled down with coconut oil and thickened up with organic tapioca starch)
805am-BM
10am-Hero WOD Joshua. www.crossfitsolafide.com
Tomorrow I will start taking 2 capsules daily of New Chapter Organics LifeShield Immunity. Its a Whole Life Cycle Activated Mushroom Immune System Defense. With the weather changing, sick people all around me, and the fact that I am still training hard in the elements and cutting my nutrition back I want to be sure I adequately boost my immune system in advance.
1130am-2 paleo stix, 1 scoop protein whey protein fermented with 1 tbsp probiotic and 6 oz coconut choc milk and 10 oz water, 40 oz ginger and ginseng tea.
230pm-3 cups sauteed spinach, 2 eggs, 1/2 sweet potato
530pm-2 pumpkin spice paleo krunch bars, handful of dried apples. 40 oz tea with 1/2 pkt of stevia.
730pm-3 cups spinach/argula salad with 3 crab cakes. No dressing. 7-8 sweet potato fries. 1 cup of hot chocolate.
930pm-Body Detox
10pm-Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment