Monday, October 17, 2011

Nicole - DAY 20



Tomorrow I will start "Competition Prep" as part of this Nutrition Blog. That way you can see how my daily maintenance lifestyle eating varies from my nutrition before a show. Took some updated pix...you will see that I basically look the same. Thats because the way I have been blogging my nutrition is the way I eat year round....its a lifestyle. I have little treats along the way, train hard, and eat clean. Over the next 10 days you will see my hips and thighs get smaller, my core will get more defined and vascular, and I will lose some size in my arms and shoulders.
430am-Awake
445am-1 scoop whey fermented with 1 tbsp probiotic and 20 oz water
5am-BM
730am-2 eggs, 2 gluten free pancakes with 1/4c blueberries and 1 tbsp grassfed butter. Juiced: 1 carrot, 3 celery, 2 zucchini, 1 green pepper, 1 lemon
10am-CF WOD
1pm-2 Paleo Crunch Squares. Juiced: 5 stalk celery, 1 lemon, 2 carrots, 2 zucchini, 1 head romaine lettuce
130pm-Trail Running/Biking at Rotary Park
3pm-1scoop whey fermented with 1 tbsp probiobic
310pm-3 mile run to pick up Addie
530pm-Dinner in Nashville at Watermark...not that great...def wouldnt reccomend. Had a scoop of Brambleberry Crisp Jeni's Ice Cream (always a hit!)
7pm- 1 hour deep tissue massage
945: Body Detox with 20 oz water
10pm: Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment