Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 15-18 Dale

So sorry I been MIA.  I travelled to St Paul, MN to meet with some other ML leaders to help develop a better web based platform to deliver the 5 Essentials of Maximized Living to the world. After those 2 days  of what many would call "board meetings" I have come to fully realize that we are going to accomplish something that has been a long time needed in this country.  We will revolutionize and change the way the US views and has their health care delivered to them!

So day 15 I woke up @ 530- protein w/ coconut milk, omegas
on the plane I had brought a mix of almonds, walnuts, pecans, and raisins with a small amount of dark chocolate bits.  Lunch that day we ordered from a deli, I got the veggie rap with added turkey. (red bell pep slices, sprouts, romaine, dijon mustard, hummus, cucumber, on a whole wheat rap) should have really just asked if they could have rapped it in romaine!  A few hummus and tortilla chips as well.  This was basically the same meal on day 16 as well.  That night I salmon on rice w/ asparagus, green beans, tomatoes and several other spices.  Also had a couple pieces of flat bread. I also had 2 glasses of red wine. Now this was what I would call a vacation meal!  But still on the side of what would be fairly healthy. I also had a smoothie in the morning at my buddies house.  Not sure what all was in it but it was really good!  definitely had berries, protein, greens powder, flax oil and fish oil and coconut milk.

Flight back Thurs.- I got a chop salad with all the veggies they had, olive oil and vinegar, w/ turkey.

Ate my trail mix periodically through out days.  I also continued to take my Vit. D/probiotics, omegas, and Daily Detox both days.

Friday I had a coconut milk and Perfect Protein, and took my omegas. Mid morning took my Vit. D/ProB, vit. C, B-complex and cell detox.  Lunch was mixed greens salad and chili that my sis made.  dinner I met my cousin Rachel and friends at burger up.  I had the Bison burger and sweet potato fries, also a few chicken wings. I am a sucker for hot wings!  Also 2 glasses of red wine and 1 slice of a fried pickle.

Sadly I didnt get any workouts in any of the days with traveling and meetings.  I also took it easy on friday.  So that I could run the Go Commando half marathon today.

Pre-race - smoothie with berries and goats milk yogurt and perfect protein, omegas.

Race- i only took in maybe a glass of water and powerade... if that.  Came in 8th overall and 1st in 25-29 a/g.  please with the finish, especially since I havent really been getting long runs in.  I felt I had more power though for the hills and for the whole run. I am very pleased with my performance, better than expected. Now if only I had trained properly...

At this point I can say that I really feel that CF has helped me with my running!  I will look forward to next years tri season!

Lunch today was a mix of onions, jalapenos, garlic, turmeric, cayenne, sea salt fried in coconut oil, with  deer heart meat. :) one of my favorite parts to eat!

Oh ya, right after the run I ate a few slices of orange and then drank a pre-made perfect protein with coco milk,  waited till about a half hour later and drank my max recovery.  since getting home I also have taken my max fit which I was sad that I forgot to take before the race.  Oh and I had a small glass of coffee and honey before the race.

Right now I am having a ginger tea with raw honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment