Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nicole-Day 23

430am-Woke up...traps, delts, and lats feel really tired and inflammed so I decided to get back in bed.
7am-Awake
715am-1scoop whey protein, 6 oz unsweetened almond breeze, 10 oz water, 1 tbsp probiotic fermented overnight. I also took 6- New Chapter Zyflamend Easycaps to help with the inflammation I am having in my upper body.
730am-Juiced-2 green bell peppers, 3 cucumbers, 1 lemon, 1 head romaine lettuce. 1 Paleo Krunch bar.
745am-BM
815am- 40mins on shoulder and upper body mobility
10am-CF WOD-www.crossfitsolafide.com  I felt really strong on this WOD. Endurance was good. Def feel my energy level picking back up again. Usually day 3 is when my energy level gets back to normal after cutting the carbs (sweet potato, pancakes, fruit, etc) out  of my diet. The first 2 days are the hardest but after that my body reconditions and is good to go.
1145am-I doubled my Vit C post WOD. 1 scoop whey, 6 oz unsweetened chocolate almond breeze, 10oz water, 1 scoop probiotic fermented.
12pm-2 cups Chicken Noodle-less Soup, 20 oz Ginger, Detox, Ginseng tea
2pm-2 paleo stix, 1 paleo krunch bar, sauteed 2 cups spinach in 1/2 tbsp coconut oil. 40 oz same tea Ive been drinking all day. I am drinking a large pitcher of tea a day. A little over a gallon I would say.
http://www.nashvillestriders.com/   If anyone wants to go to the Wild Thang 9-mile Trail Run on Saturday morning, a group of us are carpooling from the Exit 11 park and ride at 7:00 a.m. Race is at 9. Here is registration info. It's only $15 and a green race. No t-shirt, but you get a tree sapling.
4pm-Lara Bar and 2 Paleo Stix
8pm-1 bowl Grass Fed Chili, 1c greek yogurt with 2 tbsp pure pumpkin spread and 1 tbsp chia seed, 40 oz ginger, detox, ginseng tea
10pm-Body Detox
1015pm-Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment