Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 6-Nicole

6am Awake
615-BM
I am feeling a little blah blah blah today if ya catch my drift. So I will probably be doing a lot of raw veggies, juicing, and smoothies today. Also, I will be adding a new supplement to my daily regiment today.
730-Smoothie: 5 ice cubes, 1c frozen berries, 1/2c coconut milk, 1c water, 2 scoop vanilla whey protein, 1 bunch of kale, few shakes each of cinnamon and tumeric. Added 1 capsule of New Chapter Organics Every Woman's Iron Support supplement to my regiment today.
945-BM
10-CF WOD-www.crossfitsolafide.com
1130-8oz Kombucha, 20 raw almonds
2pm-3 eggs over easy, 2 cups sauteed spinach, 1 small sweet potato sauteed in 1 tbsp coconut oil
230-6.4mile run 4.8 miles pushing empty stroller, rest of way Addie was in stroller. Had a great run! Felt good to clear my head...did interval training on the run. Sprinting and jogging at a faster than average pace.
345pm-1/2c homemade granola (see recipes) and I added two tbsp of raw organic raisins to it with 1/2c coconut milk. Juiced: 2 green bell peppers, 1 bunch kale, 1 lemon, 1 zucchini, 1 cucumber.
530pm: 4 oz chicken, 2 cups steamed broccoli and cauliflower
815pm: 1 scoop whey with 10oz water
930pm: Probiotic with 16oz water
945pm: Bed

2 comments:

  1. I commend you for your realness Nicole! While I've never thought of you as superhuman, but I'm sure there's some that do, and your willingness to be raw, can really reach a wider avenue. As you know, I was pretty down a couple weeks ago, but yknow it's like seasons. We all got such different stories to tell and different paths He has us on. I admire your willingness to open up to other woman, in turn you have a wide range of woman who admire you and are inspired by you. You speaking out like this, really shows a beautiful vulnerability that is nothing short of sincere. I wish I could be relatable as you are with other woman, I'm not as outgoing and when I've spoken out I'm probably a bit too radical to some, but that's ok, the people who I do reach are what matter. Realness, that's what's rich, that's from the heart, staying true. Like you told me when I was down last week or so, you said "keep your perspective". You too Nicole, keep your perspective, stay real, always stay real. You have so many woman who think they're the only ones who sometimes feel bad about themselves, and here you are vocalizing that you're human too! Such a good ministry you have Nicole! I love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your transparency. I'm happy to know I'm not alone in days like that. But like you said, God is sufficient. Glad I was referred to your gym. It's made all the difference in my day to day. Before this year, I had the worst 2 years of my life but it's nice waking up and knowing that I have a choice in how today turns out and starting my day at the gym has helped a ton. Those workouts are killer but I love it. I'm hoping to eventually get my diet where it needs to be every day, all day - one day and one step at a time. Your blog has been very helpful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete