Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day - 11-12 Dale
So I was pretty busy yesterday.  Taught a group of about 35 patients and guests about the 5 Essentials of Maximized Living.  I had take them though 1. Mind Set, 2. Nutrition, 3. Spine/Nervous System, 4. Exercise, 5. Detox/Minimize Toxins. Its a good 3 hour workshop.  Then I went hunting.

So morning was 3 eggs over easy w/ sea salt and turmeric again.  Pineapple and Coconut. Omegas and Goats milk kefit and raw honey.

11 - 150mg Vit C, Cell Detox, 5000 iu D/Probiotics

Lunch around 2 - Raw coconut,  Some vegetable similar to a turnip, pineapple, 3 more eggs the same way.  Ya when I dont have a meat prepared and Im in a hurry I just eat eggs.

Workout 7-830 - Dragging a doe out of the woods that was probably 150lbs field dressed.  I hunted down in a "gully" so next time I think I'm gonna hunt at the top of the hill. So Nicole your next CF workout have people drag a 150lb tire about 3/4 a mile and the will be their workout. Oh and its gotta be through briers and thorns.

Dinner- 2 pieces of tenderloin and frozen smoothie from the day before(vanilla protein, coconut meat, coconut milk, papaya, goats milk yogurt)  This kinda taste like coconut ice cream, thats why I decide to freeze it.

Sunday morning
Deer steak and onions. With blueberry pancakes and maple syrup.

Ginger tea on the way to church.

Lunch, butter nut squash soup.  I will have the recipe for this, my sister made it and it was really good so I will post this soon.  Deer ribs on the grill! Amazing! Pineapple.

530- Vit D/probiotics, cell detox, omegas

730- deer streak, butter nut squash soup, 1/2 turnip, sauteed spinach and onions.




2 comments:

  1. Looking at your 5 essentials, I think I have a grasped on 1,2 and 4. I got nothing on 3 and 5? Could you give us a post describing those two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I definitely can do that! Sorry I fail sometime to look for the comments. I am new to blogging! lol

    Will try and have explanations posted tonight!

    ReplyDelete