Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 9-Nicole

6am-Awake-Aunt Flo has left the building 6:05am-BM
615-1 Scoop Whey with 20oz water and 1 tbsp probiotic fermented overnight
8am-2 eggs scrambled with spinach, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms. 16 almonds. Juiced: 5 stalks celery, 3 green bell peppers, 1 lemon. Running outa veggies so I gota go to the grocery today.
945am-BM...its the fear of today's WOD I swear!
10am-CF WOD-www.crossfitsolafide.com
1130am-4oz lean grassfed beef, roma tomatoes, green bell peppers and sauteed together and served on 3 romaine leaves....kinda like a taco.
130pm-Adjustment at Dr Brown's office: Marathon Chiropractic
OHHH! Dr. Brown's got Jokes! lol. Maybe your Aunt and Uncle dont come and visit because of all that raw garlic you are consuming!
3pm-3 mile bike ride to pick up Addie from school
330pm- 4.5oz coconut water (I buy mine in bulk thru Amazon.com that way I get the best pricing and I am set on a 3 month rotating schedule for deliveries. Sha-bang! I really enjoy the Nirvana Real Coconut Water.) 1/2c homemade granola with 1/2c coconut milk...I eat this like a cereal.
530pm-4 oz grassfed lean ground beef with 2c sauteed veggies.
830pm-20 almonds, 2c steamed brocoli, 3 eggs over easy.
I will be up late tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment