Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 10-Nicole


It bonkers thinkin that we are already 1/3 of the way thru this 30 day Blog!!!
The last 10 days I will do a strict competition diet for you guys so you can see what
that looks like in comparison to my everyday, maintaining, healthy eating.
Got to bed a little past midnight. Up at 7.
715-1 scoop whey protein fermented with 1 tbsp probiotic
720-BM
8am-3 eggs over easy, 5 oz coconut water. Juiced-4 zucchini, 8 celery stalks, 1 lemon.
I am traveling all day today. So I will track the rest of my day later tonight when I get settled into my hotel.
10am-1 Cashew Lara Bar, Venti Starbucks Unsweetened Green Tea, 1 tbsp almond butter
1215pm-Venti Starbucks Unsweetened Green Tea, 1 serving Starbucks Perfect Portion Oatmeal: No brown sugar, no dried fruit. 2 oz of mixed unsalted nuts: almond slivers, walnuts, pecans.
I am currently at the airport and my body is SCREAMING for veggies! Hoping to find a decent place to eat when I land in CT. When I fly I stock up on Smart Water and I up my garlic and ginger intake to help boost my immunity. I hate breathing other people's recycled air....but gota do what ya gota do. I plan to double up on my fluids today.
230pm-Lara Bar
530pm-1 small Granny Smith Apple, 20 raw almonds.
830pm-An entire container of Organic Spinach sauteed and 3 eggs over easy. 1 scoop Green Super Foods with 8 oz Smart Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment