Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nicole-Day 25

I am up early cooking and preparing food for this weekend. We will be leaving today after our workout to go camping. Lots to do! I am making another chicken soup, this one doesnt have the corn in it. Same recipe but I added more celery and carrots and diced a small granny smith apple into the mixture. Also, you can thicken up a soup, roast, chili, etc by sifting a few tbsp of organic tapioca starch into the mixture the last 30 mins or so of simmering.
530am-Awake
545am-1 scoop whey with 1 tbsp probiotic fermented overnight with 6 oz choc coconut milk and 10 oz water.
730am-1/2 sweet potato, 3 egg whites, 1c plain full fat greek yogurt with blue/rasp berry topping that I made.
11am-1 bowl of chicken soup I made last night
130pm-3 cups spinach, 4 oz chicken made into a salad with 1/2 avacado and sprinkled slivered almonds on it
We will be camping this evening. Hiking 6 or so miles. I ran a mile for fun today at the box and did some Jump Rope intervals. Bench Pressed 65#-25 reps, 85#-20 reps, 95# -10 reps, 115#- 3 reps. Light day. Tonight I will be eating a combination of the Chicken soup I made, Paleo Stix, Paleo Krunch. In the am I wont be blogging obviously. I am having eggs and zucchini for breakfast with some dried apples almond butter and will have a protein shake and lara bar mid afternoon. Tomorrow will be a rest day so other than hiking I wont have any physical activity.
Hope everyone has a great wknd! I will report in Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment