Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 29-Dale

I will discuss and list my food and supplements below, but first Im gonna rant.
 So my main foods yesterday were protein shack in the morning with coconut milk, greens powder, omegas and max fit for breakfast.
-green tea, vit. D
- lunch was another "taco salad" like the day before yesterday
- juiced 3 celery stalks, 1 beet and greens, 1/2 bell pep, chunk of ginger and sweetened with stevia
- cell detox, at night I always take Body detox so I forget to list that a lot.
- dinner was deer liver and onions with garlic, sea salt, cayenne, black pep, another large salad, and sauteed bok choy.

I also ran 5 mi as a moderate to slow pace.
this morning I had choc. perfect protein and water with omegas and max fit
WOD
max recovery
2 eggs around 10 with turmeric
lunch is shown above - more deer liver and onions, sauteed kale w/ sesame seeds, garlic, and sea salt.  I would have to say that sauteed kale is one of my favorites!  Its a SUPER food!

dinner was deer steak and green leafy that Im not sure what it was. I took Vit. D/probio and more green tea in durning office hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment