Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 7 Dale
505 - woke, good thing my buddy Gary called... I forgot to set my alarm. :/
 - Choc. Perfect Protein fermented with Vit. D/probiotics, 1 omegas, Max Fit
530 WOD - Max Recovery w/ water throughout
7 - smoothie(blueberries/strawberries, choc protein, coconut milk, raw goats milk yogurt, cinnamon, flax seeds, greens powder), garlic and ginger supplement from Nordic Naturals(door prize from FGB @ CF SolaFide)
815 - kombucha

Weighed myself today, which I basically never do.  Not sure what my starting weight was but I now weigh 173.6 according to the scale.  I am probably going to plan to invest in a Tanita that will analyze full body composition.  Weight alone is very minimal in its use to determine fitness and health. We must focus our energy on increasing our lean muscle mass and function strength.

10:45 - tbs coconut oil

1 hr yoga at CF SolaFide, really enjoyable and as a chiropractor I know that yoga really improves many aspects of spinal health!  I think I will try and make it to more classes!  I also took in water and Max Recovery during the workout.  Max Recovery is actually a blend of protiolitic enzymes that lower inflammation and improve tissue repair so while we stretch/workout we actually do minute amounts of tissue damage and if we have an over expression(pro-infammatory response) we can actually do our body long term damage.  So this supplement helps to assist in the proper tissue repair.

1 - salad(mix of greens, romaine, kale, okra, cilantro, onions, banana pep, bell pep, red peps, turmeric, cayenne pep, olive oil, brags aminos, apple cider vinegar, hummus), ?oz of grass fed roast beef, homemade kombucha.

in office form 2-8: water and Body detox.

815- free range chicken, another salad(added crushed walnuts), Kombucha, omegas

oh and I attempted "muscle-ups" today for the first time and I got soooooo close but I will get it next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment