Friday, October 7, 2011

Day - 10 Dale
So I weighed myself this morning and I weighed 177.4, so I am hoping that this is muscle gains and/or I just havent made a deposit to the porcelain nation bank yet today.  So I will check then.  LOL

730- 3 over-easy eggs(scrambled in a bowl with turmeric, sea salt, black and red pep), omegas, one dragon fruit.  I seriously got a bunch of fruit cause a restaurant was gonna throw it all away last night.  Waste not want not!

945-10,000 IU Vit D/Probiotics w/ green tea(1/2 tsp of raw honey)
Note: when using RAW honey, if you put the honey into your tea while the water is steaming hot... you just pasteurized it and many of the nutrients and especially the enzymes will be destroyed.

1245- small amount of pineapple, water, Max Fit, raw coconut meat, free range chicken

2- 4mi interval run, felt strong!

3- smoothie(strawberry/blueberries, coconut milk, raw coconut meat, cinnamon, turmeric, greens powder, perfect protein, papaya)

430- Max Recovery, then forgot to take my other supplements while I was at the office.

730- free range chicken, sautéed cabbage and red onion w/ sea salt, kombucha

9-omegas, cell detox


No comments:

Post a Comment