Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 11-Nicole

I will be at the CrossFit Beast of the East competition today from 715am to 6pm.
Spent last night prepping my food for today: Organic Turkey Cutlets grilled
with dill, lemon, and tumeric. Grilled asparagus spears with oregano and basil. Sauteed granny smith apples and cinnamon. I also have on hand whey protein, almonds, a couple of lara bars, and a lot of smart water.
530am-Awake
6am-1 scoop whey protein and 1 scoop Green Super Foods with 10oz coconut milk and 6oz water, 2 tbsp almond butter, 1 granny smith apple
615am-BM
730am-2 hard boiled egg whites, 1 tbsp almond butter
10am-2 Paleo Stix, 1 Paleo Krunch Traditional Mix
12pm-1 Lara Bar
2pm- 3 Organic Turkey Cutlets, 5 Asparagus Spears
530pm-6 oz Lean Grass Fed Burger with 1 cup Sweet Potato Fries and 1 tbsp ketchup.
730pm-I am seriously exhausted tonight. Taking a shower and going to bed! Flying home tomorrow am. Will be good to get back on my normal routine.
I did workout today...tho it was really lame....lol. 1 hour spent at a gym I will not mention...lol. Did a Heavy Backsquat, Bench Press, DB Thrusters circuit. 12-10-8 Reps each 3 Rds. Then did 20 mins on Step Mill and 10 mins on C2 Rower.

1 comment:

  1. Lara Bar versus Clif Bar? One better than the other?

    ReplyDelete